There are always items in the conservatory retail shop that make wonderful gifts. Small bonsai trees, succulents, cacti and gorgeous horn accessories to name a few. Come see us at the conservatory and browse!
Here are a some other great finds from around the web that we at Planterra are considering getting for our Fathers!
1. These maps by a Chicago photographer and artist are wonderful. Pick your home city or one of Dad’s favorite towns. The “grunge” and blueprint maps are beautiful and unique. We see them framed and hung in Dad’s office or den.
2. How about a Detroit favorite to keep Dad’s taste buds happy? Get Dad the McClure’s Pickles Four Pack – Spicy Pickles, Garlic Dill pickles, Sweet & Spicy Pickles and, of course, the Bloody Mary mix. Hopefully he’ll share.
3. The Whiskey Wedge is an artful way to chill, but not water down Dad’s favorite spirits. Designed to melt slower than traditional ice cubes, it helps retain his drink’s full flavor. Plus, it looks cool.
4. The WoodRestart shop offers beautiful handmade docking stations and desk accessories handmade from recycled or naturally fallen wood. Each piece is beautiful and functional.
5. Get Dad a new favorite t-shirt from the northern Michigan company, Livnfresh. We are partial to the Michigan designs, but they have options for all 50 states. He’ll be wearing it all summer long.
Whatever you choose, enjoy your day with dear old Dad!