Each Friday we will be putting together a list of things we’ve found across the web that have piqued our interest and sharing them with you. We hope you will find inspiration in some of the things we pass along.
So here it is! Our inaugural “Planterra Loves…”
- The Gown Shop Ann Arbor is back from the New York International Bridal Week. Check out their post on gown trends.
- Have you seen this Save-the-Date video? Love it! So unique and creative.
- Still waiting for spring to arrive here in Michigan. In the meantime, try this Spring Onion Fritatta.
- Did you see VLD’s Happy Anniversary to Melanie and Ash who were married at Planterra one year ago?
- Olive oil soap. I’m intrigued. Check out this Michigan-made soap company for a wonderful local source.
Clockwise from top right: Jardins d’Eden Grapefruit and Juniper Berry Bar; Zeetoon Rose Bar; Lather Orange Peel Bar; Fragonard Lavender Scented Bar; Papoutsanis Pure Olive Oil Bar F. Martin Ramin/The Wall Street Journal, Styling by Anne Cardenas