Event Detailer Jobs
Excellent weekend job opportunity working on event and wedding productions. This job occurs at a single location in West Bloomfield. Work entails prepping the event space, event set-up, event take-down and clean-up/closing. Multiple shifts are offered on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The day shift is 10AM to 7PM. The evening shift is 8PM to 2AM. Schedules are established in advance for each season.
We are hiring for the fall season which will begin on September 1st and will go through December 31st.
Work environment is friendly and creative with a culture of reliability and meeting deadlines.
Job duties include:
- Execute event set-ups according to the design/layout
- Follow instructions from the Manager on Duty
- Prepping, sweeping and maintenance of general cleanliness in the event space.
- Set-up and take down of tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and other event equipment or props.
- Doing what it takes to ensure the event starts on schedule.
- Keep entrances and walkways clear of debris, equipment and snow and ice in the winter.
- Reliable attendance
- Able to safely grip, lift and carry goods weighing up 50 lbs.
- Requires full physical mobility for the entire duration of the shift such as walking, use of carts, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Detail orientated
- Strong sense of urgency
- Primary environment is indoors in a Conservatory or warehouse setting, though some duties require being outdoors.
- Exposure to potential hazards such as broken glass, hot candle wax, or slippery conditions.
- Must be able to work in humid conditions and not have issues with heat.
Please e-mail email@example.com for more information on this position and scheduling an interview time during our open call on August 18, 2018!
2019 Open Fridays