Non-Profit Events and Fundraisers
The universal appeal of nature, the timelessness of botanical backdrops and the flexibility of our 10,000 square foot event space, makes Planterra an attractive venue for fundraisers and donor appreciation events. Planterra offers a private and intimate atmosphere where guests can feel relaxed and at ease.
Unique attributes include:
- Distinctive venue for workshops, small concerts, fundraisers and seminars.
- Evening events provide the unique experience of a sunset over your event and a candlelit ambience at night.
- Access to a VIP green room with a private bathroom.
- Located within a convenient radius of residential communities with the highest concentration of income in Southeastern, Michigan.
- Wine tastings
- Mixology: botanical cocktails and infused waters
- Horticulture workshops
Planterra has served as a venue for the following non-profit and community organizations:
- Angel’s Place
- Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center
- Birmingham Bloomfield Symphony Orchestra
- Care House Oakland County
- Chaldean Chamber of Commerce
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Musical Feast
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Neighborhood Concerts
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Greater West Bloomfield Community Coalition
- Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Healing Arts Program
- Hospice of Michigan
- International Women’s Forum
- Jewish Ensemble Theater
- Jewish Women’s Circle of West Bloomfield
- Kresge Society
- Michigan Philharmonic
- Southeast Michigan Community Foundation
- West Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- West Bloomfield Police Foundation