- Year-round botanical garden setting enclosed in a glass European conservatory.
- Rentable conservatory area is 11,000 square feet.
- Accommodates up to 180 guests for seated or strolling dinners.
- A private greenroom is available for event hosts and bridal parties.
- Modern electrical infrastructure, including on-site wireless internet.
- National award winning in-house floral design team.
ABOUT THE CONSERVATORY
The Planterra Conservatory is a unique botanical garden setting for wedding receptions and ceremonies, corporate events, bridal showers, garden parties and seminars. The Conservatory boasts architectural features such as European curved trusses, matching indoor koi ponds, a dramatic stone gabian archway and the largest indoor living wall in Michigan.
Completed in 2010, the Conservatory is the result of the redevelopment of Planterra’s original circa 1930s greenhouses. The new 23,000 square foot facility houses Planterra’s headquarters for its core interior landscape operation; 11,000 square foot of the building is devoted to Conservatory space. The Conservatory contains Planterra’s collection of unique botanicals and is open year-round to the public for retail sales Monday through Saturday and hours are extended in the spring to Sundays.
The Conservatory is available as a special event venue in the evenings after 6pm year-round and on Sunday afternoons September through May. Time is allotted to accommodate set-up and take-down. For more details, please read our Conservatory Rental Policy.